Like all great leaders, Deborah (AKF CEO), has attracted a strong team of people who are actively working to deliver the Quinlan’s vision.
Ian, QUINLAN’s SITE MANAGER and VOLUNTeer GROUP leader
Ian Harling has been a great on-the-ground help to Deborah in the establishment phase of Quinlan’s. We are very fortunate to have Ian who is a passionate environmentalist with an amazing knowledge and appreciation of the special blend of fauna and flora that makes the Australian bush unique.
Want to meet Ian and help out at Quinlan’s? He would love your help on any of a wide range of tasks he does when he is onsite at Quinlan’s or at project-specific working bee days. Just send an email to email@example.com.
We've already notched up some significant achievements (often with the help of volunteers) at Quinlan’s including:
- Planting 1000 Koala Food Eucalyptus species
- Creating sign posted walking tracks throughout the 40 hectare property
- Building the cobb Oven
- Rebuilding the causeway
- Regeneration works on Oakey Creek and rainforest gullies
- Planting the Bush tucker garden
- Planting the "Bird run" revegetation corridor
- Developing a sustainable water supply